Finding a New Way with Davie Title Loans
When life drags you down into the financial doldrums and refuses to let up, there are a few things you can do to get your hands on the cash you need to keep moving forward.
You could obviously borrow from a trusted friend or family member, but you can’t always count on them to come through for you.
There are also short-term lending companies that offer three-figure loans at ridiculous APRs and two-week repayment terms, but nobody wants to fall into that trap.
What if we told you that there’s a lending option that feels a lot like borrowing from your best bud but without all the unwanted extras on top? That’s what title loans in Fort Lauderdale and Davie, FL are: a one-stop solution for all of your bills. Auto-based lending solutions like ours come with several benefits:
- Loan delivery within hours
- Loan amounts averaging in the thousands
- Lowest rates in the industry, sticking to the 10% limit on loan interest
Easy Applying for Davie, FL Title Loans
Our free online application for title loans in Davie requires two arms and a leg to get the ball rolling!
Just kidding — our competition does that, but we stick to just the basics. All we ask from you is:
- Your name
- Your phone number, email address and ZIP code
- Value-based details about your vehicle, including the make, model and mileage
After all this has come through on our end, we’ll review it quickly and get back in touch to walk through your situation and work out the best solution for you.
All we need to get the ball rolling is the title to any motor vehicle that’s legally listed in your possession. This title is held as collateral and isn’t modified in any way while we hold on to it, meaning that it returns to you in the same state that we received it in once you pay us off.
In the mean time, your vehicle is free for you to use in whatever manner you see fit.
To secure title loans in Davie, FL of the right size, it’s best that you’re able to furnish us with a title that’s totally paid off. You’re also recommended to provide pay stubs or other evidence of a solid and dependable source of income, which tells us that you’re able to pay it back easily. And finally, collecting benefits can dampen your chances, but they don’t necessarily bar you from eligibility.
Florida law recognizes that predatory lending practices are a real thing, and they’ve been designed to put an end to the companies who’ve raised so much doubt in the minds of thinking clients such as yourself.
We make no effort to hide the risks; in fact, we’d like to present you with some of the most important laws that keep your end of the deal covered going forward:
- You’ve heard about lenders who charge APRs in excess of 400%, and they’re unfortunately a reality. The good news is, those companies don’t stick around thanks to the usury law, which makes it a felony for any lender to charge more than 10% APR on their loans.
- Are you worried about who’s handling your sensitive data? Like with plumbers and electricians, there are state certifications that our reps had to earn to legally create title loans in Davie. We only hire educated and responsible loan specialists.
- If you’re worried about your vehicle being recovered, don’t — title-based lenders don’t really make much of a profit from it, and besides, we can’t touch your car unless you’re over 30 days behind on your loan payments.
Summary of Benefits
- Deposits Within Hours
- Four- and Five-Figure Loans
- Refinancing and Buyout Programs
- Easy Payment Planning
- Credit Score Irrelevant