Title Loans in Coral Springs, FL
What are Coral Springs title loans and how can they benefit you?
The adoption of title loans has been on the rise as people seek fast financing sources. A title loan is a short-term loan provided by any financial institutions and allows an individual to access emergency loans within a short period especially less than one month by using their cars as a collateral. Title loans function such that a car owner allows a financial institution to put a lien on the car tittle whereby they submit their car tittle to bank and in return, they get the amount they applied. Our lending company Title Loans in Coral Springs, FL provides customers with access to flexible title loans for residents in Florida through title loans Fort Lauderdale.
How can you apply for Coral Springs title loans on our website?
To apply for our title loans, you only need to follow the simple online procedures:
- You start by filling out an application form: To initiate your title loan application, you need to visit the website page for Title Loans in Coral Springs FL. You can access our online portal from the comfort of your home. To complete the application, just provide your official names, address, car details, employer details, and the amount you wish to apply.
- Our agents with contact you: Once we receive your application, our customer service center will contact you to confirm receipt for your application and book an inspection day for you.
- Inspection of your car: Once you visit our inspection offices, our experienced car inspectors will carry out the inspection and evaluate the value for your car. Our experts at Title Loans in Coral Springs FL will determine if you qualify for the amount applied for, if not you will be advised to revise it downwards.
- You sign your loan: At Title Loans in Coral Springs, FL, we guarantee you that once your loan is approved, we will inform you and avail the finances to your bank account or you can fetch it directly.
- Payment of the loans: The last bit of the application procedures is the repayment of the loan. You will be required to repay your loan within the agreed period failure to which there is a small fine.
What are the legal regulations for title loans in Florida?
Various regulations and policies regulate the provision of tittle loans in Florida and they include The Florida Statute 537 and 516. The 537 statute came into in 2000 and it sought to protect consumers of title loans through providing restrictions on repossession of cars used as collateral while the 516 statute regulates lending to consumers and protecting them although they it is ambiguous.
How car title loans in Coral Springs differ from other fast loans like payday loans/personal loans /car advances
- A title loan are sort term in nature and last for a few weeks to a month while payday loans are long term and last between a month to twelve months.
- A payday loan does not require a collateral for a customer to access a loan while a tittle loan involves the use of a car as collateral.
What is the difference between a clear title and a title with a lien on it? How to get your physical title if you do not possess it
A clear title refers to a car title where a loan taker has repaid the loan and a financial institution cannot repossess it while a title with a lien is that with a security interest and a financial institution has the right to repossess the car used as collateral to resettle the loan taken.